About Me

My photo
Parlier, CA, United States
Hey guys. Its Brother Carlos. Let me know what you guys want to see. This site is for you guys. If you want me to put something up let me know. Email me at carlos.bs.designs@gmail.com

Monday, January 30, 2012

Cristiada Movie Trailer (HD)

This movie is going to be EPIC! Its a part of history we really wont hear about because We only learn American History. But in high school I took a Latin American History Class covering the Cristeros War.
I was shocked that it actually happened. But I was not shocked that the faithful Catholics would stand up for their faith.

I just read today's reading and one verse in particular stood out. It matches this film perfectly.
Psalms 3:6 "I am not afraid of ten thousands of people who have set themselves against me round about."
to

No comments:

Post a Comment