About Me

My photo
Parlier, CA, United States
Hey guys. Its Brother Carlos. Let me know what you guys want to see. This site is for you guys. If you want me to put something up let me know. Email me at carlos.bs.designs@gmail.com

Friday, August 12, 2011

Prayer of the Week: Prayer for Self Motivation


I really need this prayer. Its a week before school starts and my mind has been everywhere and I just don't know what I'm doing. I need to get motivated because I am not motivated at all. I don't want to go to school. Here it is. 

Omnipotent God, vitality of life,
Your strength supplies my motivation.
I am stirred in the path of Your Will.
Maintain my self-motivation to always
Search, find, examine, will and act
Upon the truths placed before me.
May I become a driving force for others,
Encouraging them to pick up their crosses
And follow the virtuous road of life.
I thank You for Your continued vigour
That coexists in my whole being,
My soul, my spirit and by body!

No comments:

Post a Comment