About Me

My photo
Parlier, CA, United States
Hey guys. Its Brother Carlos. Let me know what you guys want to see. This site is for you guys. If you want me to put something up let me know. Email me at carlos.bs.designs@gmail.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

For the Ladies

Because I messed up the order of the Saints of the Week last week, I'm just going to start again with another female saint. So there you go ladies. That's my present to you. Hopefully I don't mess anything up again.

Also, because I just got home on Sunday and my sleep schedule is out of whack, I'm going to be posting the Saint of the Week tomorrow.

P.S. I think my brothers and I are going to be making a web series filled with Catholic goodies. Not sure what exactly what were gonna do but if you have any ideas please send em in. Comment, email, call, text, fax, telegraph. If you got ideas, we want em

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment