About Me

My photo
Parlier, CA, United States
Hey guys. Its Brother Carlos. Let me know what you guys want to see. This site is for you guys. If you want me to put something up let me know. Email me at carlos.bs.designs@gmail.com

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Phase 1:Complete.

I started a project a couple weeks ago. What was it?
To go through the Mass line by line and find out how much of it would be found in the Bible. 

It took a while but it was worth it. I had tried this once before and I made a video to go along with it. Due to the ghettoness of the video program it didn't come out how I wanted to. The good thing about having brothers who film and have made movies for a loving is the access to really good video editing software. So, before I make a new and improved video I am going to find the Biblical passages that describe what is used or worn or done in the Mass. That's Phase 2. Phase 3 will be the video.

I think I might have to add a new page with downloadable content.
We'll see.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment