About Me

My photo
Parlier, CA, United States
Hey guys. Its Brother Carlos. Let me know what you guys want to see. This site is for you guys. If you want me to put something up let me know. Email me at carlos.bs.designs@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

One of my Favorite Songs



Very good Christian song. Here are the lyrics.

So here I am broken open.
Emptied of myself of my regrets.
You said you'd soon return, so I'll light a fire, guard the flame and let it burn
So here I am broke open, yours alone.
Await the day for you to come to go back home.
So please don't you tarry long in your presence is where I want to belong
So please don't you tarry long here I am letting go, yours alone
So here I am broken open. Yours alone, yours alone Lord.
This is me, broken open. Yours alone

No comments:

Post a Comment