About Me

My photo
Parlier, CA, United States
Hey guys. Its Brother Carlos. Let me know what you guys want to see. This site is for you guys. If you want me to put something up let me know. Email me at carlos.bs.designs@gmail.com

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Home Again

Finally home from the retreat in Three Rivers. It was a retreat for vocation discernment. There were lots of seminarians and deacons there. Lots of Catholic guys who are really into there faith were there and it was an awesome weekend. That Three Rivers place was pretty cool. I would love to go back there. Its so peaceful and quiet out there. It gave me some ideas for some things I wanted to post and I will probably announce some new project I'm  going to start.

But for now, I'm just going to work on Phase II of the Mass Project.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment