About Me

My photo
Parlier, CA, United States
Hey guys. Its Brother Carlos. Let me know what you guys want to see. This site is for you guys. If you want me to put something up let me know. Email me at carlos.bs.designs@gmail.com

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Project Requests

I have recently finished a project involving the Mass and the Bible. I'm working on a related project now as well as a video. Now, I like doing all this research because I get to learn and I use this stuff for my confirmation class and youth group meeting, but I run out of and forget ideas quickly.

If anyone would like to see my work on and publish any projects please email me at carlos.bs.designs@gmail.com or comment on this post. It can be about anything Catholic. Give me ideas please.

Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment